MC's fashion team enjoys a classic Caribbean island.
MC’s fashion team enjoys a classic Caribbean island
We stayed at…
Nisbet Plantation Beach Club, which has immaculate cottage-style rooms
and palm-dotted lawns. Doubles in May cost from £351 including breakfast, dinner and afternoon tea.
Our top five things to do…
1. Climb the 3,232ft Nevis Peak with Sunrise Tours.
2. Hire a car and take the Nevis Heritage Trail – highlights include churches and sugar mills.
3. Try some Caribbean dishes at Bananas in the leafy Hamilton Estate.
4. Watch seaside horse races at Indian Castle.
5. Take a day trip to St Kitts on the local ferry – book a private tour with lunch at Ottleys Plantation Inn (ottleys.com). For more information, visit Explore St Kitts.
We flew to…
St Kitts, the sister island to Nevis – in May, return flights from London Gatwick with British Airways cost from £513 including taxes. From here it’s an easy transfer by boat to Nevis. For packages, see Just St Kitts & Nevis; for info, visit Nevis Island.