Friendly fruit company Good Natured Fruit has recently released a brand new range of winter Succulent Strawberries. Why not celebrate with us by making these tasty Good Natured Strawberry and Banana Muffins?
Friendly fruit compant Good Natured has recently released a brand new range of winter Succulent Strawberries. They’re free from pesticide residue, and available all year long. Why not celebrate by making a batch tasty Good Natured Strawberry and Banana Muffins? Yum.
• 125 g plain flour
• 125 g plain wholemeal flour
• 2 tsp baking powder
• 100 g soft brown sugar
• 100 g Good Natured Succulent Strawberries, hulled and chopped
• 2 Good Natured Ban-tastic Bananas, chopped
• 100 ml groundnut oil
• 2 eggs
• 3 tbsp milk
• Preheat the oven to 190°C (375°F) Gas Mark 5. Line a 12 hole muffin tin with paper cases.
• Place the flours, baking powder and sugar in a large bowl.
• Stir in the chopped fruit.
• In a jug, whisk together the oil, eggs and milk.
• Stir the wet ingredients into the flour and fruit mixture and mix gently – do not over-mix.
• Spoon into paper cases and bake for 20-25 minutes.
• Cool on a rack.