How does she get it so glossy?!
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, aka the new Duke and Duchess of Sussex, were married over the weekend, and it truly was a day to remember.
While Meghan Markle and her hair and make-up were understandably the centre of attention, Kate Middleton was without a doubt one of the most beautiful guests in the audience.
The Duchess of Cambridge recycled a yellow Alexander McQueen dress she had worn for several other important occasions, something which we very much approve of.
Adam Reed, ghd Global Ambassador, has shared with us the secrets behind her shiny, shiny hair, so now you can get it too.
Read on for how to recreate Kate’s glossy mane – and when you’re done here, this is how to recreate Meghan Markle’s bridal hair for yourself at home.
How to get Kate Middleton’s royal wedding hair
1. Prep the hair with the ghd Curl Hold Spray, £12.95, for long lasting hold and heat protection.
2. Create a side parting and blow dry out the hair for a glossy base, which will hold and reflect shine throughout the day, using the ghd Air Hairdryer, £99, John Lewis. Make sure the finish is super smooth and brush out using the new Oval Dressing Brush, £20, House of Fraser.
3. Next, add loose sift waves and bends throughout the hair using the ghd Gold Styler, £139, Fabled, angling the styler vertically for an elongated wave.
4. Style to the ends of the hair, moving in the same direction for each section so that when they are brushed out it creates an even-bodied wave and smoother look.
5. Finish with a spritz of hairspray for long-lasting shine and hold, and add the floral hat to align with the side parting.