Because you're worth it, Rufus
A lot of the dogs competing at Crufts this year appeared to have undergone more grooming in a day than most of us do in an entire year. From spaniels with coats smoother than rippling satin to poodles with pom-pom ponytails, here are some of our favourite hair looks from Crufts 2017.
1. 'Whose leg do I have to hump to get a coffee around here?'
2. 'To be honest it's a total bitch to condition. Hahahahaha!'
3. 'Honestly, do you think we need more hairspray or is this OK?'
4. 'Barbara, I literally can't see a f**king thing'
5. 'Remember puddles? I miss puddles'
6.'I know you're not a natural blonde, Sasha-'
'Oh you do, do you?'
'-and I'll be notifying the judges'
7. 'Wait, are those my GHDs?!'
8. 'It's called fashion - look it up'
9. 'Oh man, is that a bacon sandwich? She's had me on this bullshit dry food diet for, like, six months.'
10. 'No, Robert, we did this together'
11. 'How's it looking, Sue, any split ends?'
Marie Claire Newsletter
Celebrity news, beauty, fashion advice, and fascinating features, delivered straight to your inbox!
Be the star gift giver this Christmas with a personalised piece of jewellery to make loved ones smile
If your list of loved ones is long and you’re stumped for ideas, there’s one gift that always keeps on giving – and that’s the perfect piece of jewellery.
By Anna-Louise Dearden
How to get tickets to see Eurovision 2024 live
Scandinavia is calling!
By Lauren Hughes
Emily Ratajkowski faces backlash for 'fatphobic' and 'tone deaf' photoshoot
People are calling for the model to apologise for the image
By Iris Goldsztajn