Officially the best Bloody Mary 2007
• 50ml Ketel One Citroen
• juice of freshly pressed Italian tomato
• slow roasted garlic
• Chiplote haberno smoked pepper
• 12.5ml Noe Pedro Ximenez Sherry
• 12.5ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
• Lea & Perrins Worcestershire sauce
• Spanish smoked sweet paprika
• maldon sea salt
1) Muddle the roasted garlic clove, lemon juice, sherry, Italian tomato juice,Worcestershire sauce, one chipotle haberno smoked pepper and add some salt.
2) Shake it all together. Add the Ketel One Citroen and give it a gentle shake to blend all the flavours.
3) Make a sweet paprika rim on the serving glass and fill with ice. Strain the drink into the glass.
4) Serve with some fresh crudités and horseradish crème fraiche dip on the side