We've got 5 sets to give away on Twitter TODAY...
Fancy getting your hands on a copy of Alex Pettyfer and Dianna Agron’s brand new flick? Well we’ve got five I Am Number Four DVD/Blu-ray and book sets to give away, in an exclusive comp on Twitter later TODAY!
An action-packed thriller, I Am Number Four tells the story of an extraordinary young man, John Smith, who is a fugitive on the run from ruthless enemies sent to destroy him. There were nine of them who escaped. Three are dead. He is Number Four.
Changing his identity and moving from town to town with a special guardian, John has never had any ties. Until now.
Enter Glee superstar Dianna Agron, as John’s first love, who helps him discover a whole host of powerful new abilities. Eeek!
To celebrate the films Blu-ray and DVD release on 20th June, we’ve got 5 copies to give away, and it couldn’t be easier to win.
Just follow us on Twitter at Twitter.com/Marieclaireuk, and watch out for hints this afternoon!
At some point we’ll be posting a movie-themed question, and the first five followers to Tweet back with the full, correct answer will WIN!
WATCH an exclusive clip here…
• This promotion is open to UK residents. Employees of the Walt Disney Company (WDC) Thinkjam & their families, agents or anyone connected with this promotion are excluded
• There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions
• The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
• Prize consists of 1 x I Am Number Four DVD or I Am Number Four Blu-ray and 1 x novel for five individual winners. Winners are responsible for informing the site of their choice. If no format requirement is stated by the winner, the winner will automatically receive a DVD copy.
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
• Disputes shall be resolved by applying the laws of the relevant part of the UK in which the entrant resides.