Every product you get in one of the world's most famous festive buys, the Liberty Beauty Advent Calendar...
The Liberty Beauty Advent Calendar 2020 is on sale *now* and it's a dream come true for beauty lovers. Although the calendar only launched six years ago, did you know they're the fastest-selling product in the store's 145 year history?
‘When we created The Beauty Advent Calendar in 2014, we had no idea it would be a global phenomenon,’ says Liberty’s Buying Director Sarah Coonan. ‘It takes us a whole year to put together and we’ve worked harder than ever to curate some of our very favourite products. With over six new brands and a killer line-up, this year’s calendar is our highest value yet. Roll on December 1st!’
Scroll on for pricing information and all you get inside this dreamy calendar. Then, be sure to check out our round-up of the best beauty advent calendars for the other great options on offer this year, including this year's MAC Advent Calendar and Charlotte Tilbury Advent Calendar.
How much is a Liberty Beauty Advent Calendar?
The calendars are priced at £215 and on sale now, online and in-store. The contents have a combined total value of £798, which is more than three times its actual price tag, so you're getting real bang for your buck here.
What's in the Liberty Advent Calendar?
- Diptyque Baies Scented Candle - 70g
- Venn Anti-Aging All in One Concentrate - full size
- Sol de Janeiro Brazillian Bum Bum Cream - 50ml
- Malin + Goetz Meadowfoam Balm - 30ml
- Noble Isle Fireside Body Lotion and Fireside Bath & Shower Gel - both 50ml
- Aveda Botanical Repair Leave-In Treatment - 25ml
- Votary Super Seed Serum - 50ml
- Vilhelm Parfumerie Dear Polly Eau de Parfum - 10ml
- Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream - 15ml
- Dermalogica Pre-Cleanse - 30ml
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Dragon Girl - travel size
- Margaret Dabbs Nourishing Nail & Cuticle Pen
- Le Labo Santal 33 Eau de Parfum - 15ml
- Mario Badescu Witch Hazel and Rosewater Toner - 59ml
- Susanne Kaufmann Herbal Whey Bath - 40g
- Bamford Geranium Hand & Body Wash - 100ml
- Herbivore Botanicals Prism 20% AHA 5% BHA Exfoliating Glow Facial - 15ml
- REN Clean Skincare Vita Mineral Active 7 Eye Gel - 15ml
- Hourglass Scattered Light Eyeshadow
- Davines Nourishing Shampoo - 100ml
- Dr Sebagh Serum Repair - 20ml
- QMS Medicosmetics Lip Line Corrector - 15ml
- Aromatherapy Associates Forest Therapy - 9ml
- Decree Light Cleanse - 30ml
- Spacemasks Eye Masks - Single Mask
- Liberty Small Washbag in Strawberry Thief print
Now that's what we call an incredible beauty haul.
Will you be treating yourself to The Liberty Beauty Advent Calendar? Don't forget to add the latest Liberty London discount codes at checkout.
Marie Claire Newsletter
Celebrity news, beauty, fashion advice, and fascinating features, delivered straight to your inbox!
Lucy is a freelance beauty editor and contributor at Marie Claire, and has written for titles including Glamour, Refinery29, Popsugar, woman&home and more. She was previously Marie Claire’s junior beauty editor. During her career, she’s covered everything from backstage beauty at fashion week to interviews with famous faces like Drag Race royalty and Little Mix. As for her beauty ethos, she’s a big advocate for not having to spend a fortune on beauty products to get good results, and when she’s not got beauty on the brain you’ll find her reading or hanging out with dogs.
As a fashion editor I’m super picky when it comes to presents, but this luxury brand nails Christmas gifting every time
All I want for Christmas is one of these picks
By Jazzria Harris
Royal experts weigh in on whether Kate Middleton actually watches The Crown
By Jenny Proudfoot
Stocking filler ideas for all the family that they will *actually* use
30 stocking filler ideas that won't just collect dust
By Dionne Brighton