If you want something a little bit different this festive season than your usual party dresses, then there's no one better than the most stylish influencers in the world to advise you.
Tanice Elizabeth, Sylvie Mus, Bianca Miro and Veronika Heillbrunner descended on London for a Mango party, and shared their top party season essentials in the process.
Sylvie Mus (pictured above)
- By Malene Birger dress: This mesh dress is cozy and casual but the fringe detail makes it a perfect party dress too.
- Bouguessa leather suit: I love the tailoring and colour of this suit. Full leather looks have always been a favourite of mine.
- Mango boots: I'm really loving square toe boots at the moment. I also like the block heel detail of these boots.
Tanice Elizabeth (pictured in the middle)
- Mango party dress: This simple but beautiful black dress is one that I gravitate towards during the party season. It is simple and elegant and I know I would feel comfortable in it.
- Khaite Maddy ribbed-knit sweater: I love this structured but simple long sleeved knit. The neckline is chic and I’d love to wear this with some classic black pants during the party season.
- Bottega Veneta Bloc exaggerated-toe leather mules (red): I don’t currently own a red heel and these have been on my wish list for a long time. They are a statement heel and would be great for the party season/colder weather with the closed toe.
In general I love a fun, classy meets trashy mood. It makes the pieces I love (Logo Slingpumps, Tweed Jacket, Heirloom Watch) lighter, more me and most importantly FUN!
As you can tell I love sparkles and pink, but also baggy jeans and tailoring! The stockings add Berlin Glamour to every skirt and I love the playful Swarovski swan soooo much. Especially when already wearing a full on statement watch. And I'm only realising there's no bag in my selection- well that is what the roomy coat is for.
- Vintage jeans: Jeans are obviously a must in our wardrobes but these are a special piece made to party and feel like a real mermaid.
- Mango faux fur coat: You can wear whatever you want, but if you wear this coat on top it makes your look.
- Fedora hat: She makes the coolest hats, this one has the perfect shape for those with long hair and I adore the golden flowers, it’s so elegant.
Marie Claire Newsletter
Celebrity news, beauty, fashion advice, and fascinating features, delivered straight to your inbox!
Penny Goldstone is the Digital Fashion Editor at Marie Claire, covering everything from catwalk trends to royal fashion and the latest high street and Instagram must-haves.
Penny grew up in France and studied languages and law at the Sorbonne Nouvelle University in Paris before moving to the UK for her MA in multimedia journalism at Bournemouth University. She moved to the UK permanently and has never looked back (though she does go back regularly to stock up on cheese and wine).
Although she's always loved fashion - she used to create scrapbooks of her favourite trends and looks, including Sienna Miller and Kate Moss' boho phase - her first job was at MoneySavingExpert.com, sourcing the best deals for everything from restaurants to designer sales.
However she quit after two years to follow her true passion, fashion journalism, and after many years of internships and freelance stints at magazines including Red, Cosmopolitan, Stylist and Good Housekeeping, landed her dream job as the Digital Fashion Editor at Marie Claire UK.
Her favourite part of the job is discovering new brands and meeting designers, and travelling the world to attend events and fashion shows. Seeing her first Chanel runway IRL at Paris Fashion Week was a true pinch-me moment.
Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis have to miss an A-list event for a very relatable reason
By Jenny Proudfoot
Kate Middleton's Monica Vinader necklace is currently 30% off in the Cyber Monday sale
Snap it up before they sell out
By Penny Goldstone
Princess Kate's "image change" is reportedly down to her upcoming portrayal in The Crown
By Jenny Proudfoot