Read on for everything that's inside this year's John Lewis Beauty Advent Calendar
Who doesn't love browsing the beauty halls of John Lewis? None of the beauty lovers we know, that's for sure. So it goes without saying we're pretty excited about this year's John Lewis Beauty Advent Calendar.
Inside you'll find brands like Liz Earle, ELEMIS, Clarins, Bobbi Brown and many more, all housed in fully recyclable packaging. The drawers are reversible, so the calendar can be used for storage post-Christmas.
Now available to shop online, keep reading for the contents in full. And when you're done here, be sure to check out our round-up of this year's best beauty advent calendars, including the MAC Advent Calendar, Liberty Beauty Advent Calendar and Charlotte Tilbury Advent Calendar.
How much is the John Lewis Beauty Advent Calendar?
Retailing at £150 (but with contents worth £375!), the hot pink number is crammed to the brim with some of the biggest and best beauty names you'll find in your nearest John Lewis.
What's in the John Lewis Beauty Advent Calendar?
- Acqua Di Parma Mini Hatbox - 2 x 20ml, 1 x 5ml
- Lumene Nordic-C Glow Boost Essence - 15ml
- Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser - 30ml
- bareMinerals Prime Time Original Foundation Primer - 7ml
- NARS Lipstick in Tolede - 1.6ml
- Evolve Beauty Bio-Retinol Gold Mask - 30ml
- By Terry Baume de Rose Lip Balm - 3ml
- Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt - 55ml
- Clarins Relax Body Treatment Oil - 30ml
- Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara Mini in Black - 3ml
- Slip Pure Silk Skinny Black Scrunchie
- Disciple Discovery Kit Skincare Gift Set - 2 x 10ml
- Neom Organics London Perfect Night's Sleep Pillow Mist - 30ml
- ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Marine Cream - 15ml
- Rodial Snake Oxygenating & Cleansing Bubble Sheet Mask - 1 x 22g
- Hermès Twilly d'Hermès Eau Poivrée Eau de Parfum Replica - 7.5ml
- Dermalogica BioLumin-C Eye Serum - 15ml
- Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon in Dark Pearl - 1.6g
- ESPA The Grounding Crystals - 55g
- Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner - 1.8ml
- Givenchy Irresistible Eau de Parfum - 8ml
- Estée Lauder Revitalising Supreme+ Global Anti-Ageing Cell Power Crème - 15ml
- Laura Mercier Blush Colour Infusion in Pomegranate - 6ml
- Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil - 15ml
- Shiseido Ultimune Eye Power Infusing Eye Concentrate - 15ml
That's what we call a beauty bonanza!
Will you be buying one of John Lewis's calendars? Let us know on social at @marieclaireuk
Marie Claire Newsletter
Celebrity news, beauty, fashion advice, and fascinating features, delivered straight to your inbox!
Lucy is a freelance beauty editor and contributor at Marie Claire, and has written for titles including Glamour, Refinery29, Popsugar, woman&home and more. She was previously Marie Claire’s junior beauty editor. During her career, she’s covered everything from backstage beauty at fashion week to interviews with famous faces like Drag Race royalty and Little Mix. As for her beauty ethos, she’s a big advocate for not having to spend a fortune on beauty products to get good results, and when she’s not got beauty on the brain you’ll find her reading or hanging out with dogs.
Taylor Swift reveals when she actually started dating Travis Kelce - and why she's refusing to hide their relationship
She's opening up about it *all*
By Jadie Troy-Pryde
Forget the South of France in summer, winter’s the time to go
By Penny Goldstone
The biggest dating trends for 2024 might just get you back on the apps
Feeling jaded by modern dating? Take a look at this
By Lauren Hughes