Bring us the lipsticks, already
The MAC Advent Calendar is on sale *now* and let me tell you, it’s a beauty. Part of the Frosted Firework holiday collection, the Boom Boom Wow Advent Calendar is well and truly on our wish lists.
Inside you’ll find classic products like Russian Red lipstick and Prep + Prime Fix+, plus a bunch of eyeshadows to see you in to 2021.
Keep reading for everything you need to know, including everything that’s inside – and when you’re done here, be sure to check out all of the best beauty advent calendars on sale this year.
How much is the MAC advent calendar worth?
On sale for £125 but with contents valued at a whopping £292, you’ll get more than £160 worth of products for free inside the MAC advent calendar. Worth more than double the actual price tag, frankly this is a steal. View online
What is in the MAC advent calendar?
- Retro Matte Liquid Lip Colour in Feels So Grand – Full size
- In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara – Mini
- Lipglass in Clear – Mini
- Small Eyeshadow in Omega – Full size
- Small Eyeshadow in Naked Lunch – Full size
- Small Eyeshadow in Girlie – Full size
- Small Eyeshadow in Ruddy – Full size
- Small Eyeshadow in I’m Into It – Full size
- Prep + Prime Lip Original – Full size
- Powder Kiss Lipstick in Devoted to Chili – Full size
- Pop Dazzleshadow Eye Shadow in Last Dance – Full size
- Lipglass in Spice – Mini
- Lipglass in Very Go Lightly – Mini
- Lipglass in Candy Box – Mini
- Lipglass in All Things Magical – Mini
- Lipstick in Russian Red – Mini
- Lipstick in Girl About Town – Mini
- Lipstick in Twig – Mini
- Lipstick in Del Rio – Mini
- Lipstick in Dubonnet – Mini
- Brow Set in Clear
- Strobe Cream in Pinklight – Sample
- Prep + Prime Fix+ in Original – Sample
- MAC Keychain
Now this is what we call a MAC haul!
Will you be opting for the MAC Advent Calendar this year? Let us know at @marieclaireuk