We will never be able to look at Jennifer Lawrence in the same way…
Unusual baby name choices seem like a celebrity rite of passage these days, with A-Listers going out of their way to make sure their child’s name is a divisive talking point.
Apple, Blue Ivy, North – and don’t even get us started on Jamie Oliver’s brood: Daisy Boo, Petal Blossom Rainbow, Buddy Bear, Poppy Honey and new arrival River Rocket.
We don’t know why these A-listers do it, but it could be something to do with the unusual names given to them when they were born. Their stage names may sound normal but a strong celebrity theme seems to be having a very unexpected middle name.
1. James Kimberley Corden 2. Jennifer Shrader Lawrence 3. Elton Hercules John 4. Billie Paul Piper 5. Daniel Wroughton Craig 6. Adele Laurie Blue Atkins
7. Orlando Blanchard Bloom 8. Kathrin Romary Beckinsale 9. Hugh John Mungo Grant 10. Nicolas Kim Cage 11. Hilary Erhard Duff 12. Leonardo Wilhelm DiCaprio
13. Jude Heyworth Law 14. Damian Watcyn Lewis 15. Dido Florian Cloud de Bounevialle O’Malley Armstrong 16. Ralph Nathaniel Twisleton-Wykeham Fiennes 17. Matt Paige Damon 18. Kate Garry Hudson
19. Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson 20. Andrew Barron Murray 21. Gisele Caroline Nonnenmacher Bundchen 22. Henry William Dalgliesh Cavill 23. Richard Tiffany Gere 24. Ben Géza Affleck
25. Uma Karuna Thurman 26. Courtney Bass Cox 27. Daisy Jazz Isobel Ridley 28. Will Carroll Smith 29. Kit Catesby Harington
Marie Claire Newsletter
Celebrity news, beauty, fashion advice, and fascinating features, delivered straight to your inbox!
Jenny Proudfoot is an award-winning journalist, specialising in lifestyle, culture, entertainment, international development and politics. She has worked at Marie Claire UK for seven years, rising from intern to Features Editor and is now the most published Marie Claire writer of all time. She was made a 30 under 30 award-winner last year and named a rising star in journalism by the Professional Publishers Association.
Taylor Swift reveals when she actually started dating Travis Kelce - and why she's refusing to hide their relationship
She's opening up about it *all*
By Jadie Troy-Pryde
Forget the South of France in summer, winter’s the time to go
By Penny Goldstone
The biggest dating trends for 2024 might just get you back on the apps
Feeling jaded by modern dating? Take a look at this
By Lauren Hughes