Is this the perfect summer party drink?
• 2 large, ripe peaches
• 1-2tbsp icing sugar
• 1 bottle of chilled dry cava, prosecco or champagne
1) These are only worth making if you can get hold of ripe, fragrant peaches.
2) Peel the peaches (this will be easy if they are ripe), then cut the flesh into rough chunks and mix with the sugar.
3) Leave for about ten minutes, until the sugar dissolves, then purée in a blender.
4) Spoon the purée into 6 champagne flutes and carefully top up with your fizz of choice.