The full Instagram Rich List has been revealed...
If you’d told us a few years ago that you’d be able to charge as much as a $1 million US dollars for a single Instagram post, we would have laughed in your face. But well, look who’s laughing now. This year’s Instagram rich list has officially been released by HopperHQ.com and the highest paid celebs on the platform have been revealed, with numbers in that ballpark.
Unsurprisingly, a Kardashian’s leads the list this time with Kylie Jenner snagging the top spot. Charging an eye-watering $1 million per post and with 110 million followers to her handle, the lip kit queen primarily sticks to promoting her own brand as well as posting a selfie or twelve. (Probably because most brands can’t afford the #sponcon.)
In second place, we have she of the summer bops: Selena Gomez. As the most followed person on the list with 139 million followers, she comes in at a respectable $800,000 per post. Cristiano Ronaldo, the only man in the top five, follows her with $750,000 per post and 133 million followers, while Kim K trails behind her baby sister with $720,000 per post and 113 million followers. Our lord and saviour Beyonce Knowles landed fifth place with 115 million followers in the Beyhive, billing $700,000 per post.
The list covers Instagram users from all backgrounds, including beauty gurus, influencers, celebrities, sports people and major YouTubers. The top ten users on the Rich List are listed below, see the full list here…
Richest celebrities on Instagram
1. Kylie Jenner, 110 million followers, charges $1 million
2. Selena Gomez, 139 million followers, charges $800,000
3. Cristiano Ronaldo, 133 million followers, charges $750,000
4. Kim Kardashian, 113 million followers, charges $720,000
5. Beyonce Knowles, 115 million followers, charges $700,000
6. Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson, 109 million followers, $650,000
7. Justin Bieber, 100 million followers, $630,000
8. Neymar da Silva Santos Junior, 101 million followers, $600,000
9. Lionel Messi, 95.3 million followers, $500,000
10. Kendall Jenner, 92.4 million followers, $500,000
Other notable names on the list include David Beckham, beauty expert Huda Kattan, Bella Hadid, Emily Ratajkowski, blogger Chiara Ferragni, YouTubers PewDiePie, Zoella, Logan Paul and fitness buff Kayla Itsines.
Sounds like it’s time to work on your Insta-game, there could be some major money in it for you. We certainly wouldn’t say no to a couple of hundred thousand pounds in the bank for a quick photograph. Quick, grab your grumbling partner and perfect that pout – we’re taking this one to the bank.