Celebrity hairdresser Michael diCesare shows how to recreate the Duchess’ look on fine hair
Kate Middleton‘s coiffed mane is one of the most desired crowns in the land, but you can have princess-perfect hair too even if you’ve not been blessed with the Duchess’ full and glossy locks.
Celebrity hairdresser, Michael diCesare who has styled the likes of Sarah Jessica Parker shows how you can add bouncy curls to fine hair in this special hair how to video. His tips are as follows:
1. Add a volumising mist of mousse to your hair.
2. Section your hair and wind in heated rollers, leave for 15-30 minutes.
3. Remove the rollers and use your fingers to separate the curls
4. Use a hairdryer and barrel brush to define the curls around the front of the face.
5. For any less-than-perfect curls finish with a jumbo curling tong.
6. Finish with hairspray.
Got a hair care tip of your own? Share your suggestions below.
Amazon Prime Day Deals
KATE MIDDLETON’S BEST EVER DRESSES