Amazon Prime Day 2021 is finally here, and while stocking up on some beauty buys is a great shout, as a fashion editor, I’m zoning in on the fashion deals. Now you might not think of Amazon when it comes to shopping fashion, but please do not underestimate it, there are SO many great brands to shop from.
With ending at 11:59pm on Tuesday 22nd June, there’s still loads of time to stock up on discounted designer jeans or shoes. Here’s a sneak peek of the best deals so far – and remember you need to sign into your Amazon Prime account to view them.
Prime Day Fashion deals – Quick links
- Clarks shoes – Up to 50% off at Amazon
- Joules & Ted Baker – Up to 50% off at Amazon
- Havaianas sandals and Crocs – Up to 35% off at Amazon
- Puma, Vans and New Balance sneakers – Up to 35% off at Amazon
- Denim Clothing from Wrangler, Lee and Pepe Jeans – Up to 40% off at Amazon
- Hugo Boss, Armani, Lacoste and Calvin Klein – Up to 35% off at Amazon
- Samsonite and American Tourister Luggage – Up to 40% off at Amazon
- Watches from Fossil, Michael Kors and Hugo Boss – Up to 30% off at Amazon
- Swarovski Jewellery – Up to 35% off at Amazon
Keep reading for the best individual deals across clothing, shoes, bags, jewellery and accessories on Amazon Prime Day now. If you’re not already a Prime member, don’t forget you need to sign up for your free trial below to shop these deals!
What are the best Amazon Prime fashion deals available now?
There are loads of discounts on brands like Joules, Ted Baker, Crocs, UGG, Swarovski, Regatta, Levi’s, Lee jeans and PUMA. Scroll down to see the best deals as I find them.
Samsonite Flux – Spinner L Expandable Suitcase, 75 cm, 111 L, Blue (Navy Blue),
was £195.00, now £102.38 (47% off) at Amazon
I honestly can’t quite believe my eyes on this one, this is a large Samsonite suitcase for just over £100. It’s super durable, has four wheels so is very easy to handle, and will be just perfect for your next holiday.
Men’s Chronograph Quartz Watch with Leather Strap 1513628,
was £107.00, now £299.00 (64% off) at Amazon
I’ll let you in on a little secret: I often wear men’s watches as I prefer the chunkiness, and I’m extremely tempted by this Hugo Boss number for 64% off. That said, it’s also a great dad/partner gift.
Made a big beauty saving you want to shout about? Let us know over on social @marieclaireuk