Sick of bulk buying winter jumpers? Start the new year right and get your hands on Instagram star Anine Bing's brilliant new lingerie line. Read her exclusive tips on styling up your undies below...
Anine Bing underwear has landed and one thing’s for sure – the lace bras, underwear sets and balconette styles have the same cool-girl vibe as her jewellery and clothes designs. The style star and mum of two launched her label in 2012 off the back of her mega Instagram success (470,000 followers and counting), and her fans now include Kate Bosworth, Jessica Alba, Kendall Jenner and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.
She’s known for teeny-tiny delicate gold necklaces, soft knitted jumpers and lots and lots of perfect little lace-trimmed bras (the ‘Winnie’ style in red is a particular favourite of ours) – which have now blossomed into a full-scale underwear collection. Shop the new Anine Bing underwear collection here.
Want Bing’s exclusive underwear style tips? We’ve already discussed how to find the best bras for small busts, best bras for big busts and even that essential topic – how to wash your bras, and now read on for Bing’s five excellent ways to style up your lingerie drawer. Let’s face it, it’s never too early to start that Valentine’s Day wish-list…
1. ‘My lingerie drawer includes several pairs of silk pyjamas. They make me feel so homey and cosy, especially when I’m travelling.’
2. ‘I love having fun when buying lingerie by experimenting with colour, and more recently, print. I’m currently obsessed with leopard print.’
3. ‘Bralettes have long been one of my favorite lingerie items – you can put one on under an oversized jumper and still feel like your outfit is playful. It’s so sexy in an understated way when you can see a black lace bra though a sheer white tee. A good black lace bralette can become one of the hardest-working items in your wardrobe.’
4. ‘When buying a camisole, always choose one that looks just as beautiful as outerwear so it can double up as a chic top under a blazer. I also love my lingerie in matching sets, so I buy twice as many pants as bras.’
5. ‘I rarely buy underwired bras as I love to be comfortable. But when I do buy underwired styles, a balconette is my go-to, especially in French lace.’
So, time for a re-edit of our undies drawers and a small pre-spring splurge, then…