It’s been two years since the Fifty Shades Of Grey movie had us sneaking into the cinema behind a large popcorn.
But now it’s time for the next instalment, and Fifty Shades Darker will not disappoint. Have you seen the trailer? Heads up – we wouldn’t recommend watching it on your packed morning commute.
The film is officially in cinemas now, and in order to celebrate the return of Mr Grey we’ve teamed up with Island Records to offer one lucky reader the chance to go on their own titillating UK escape and their very own copy of the Fifty Shades Darker original soundtrack to help set the mood.
Whether or not you take your own Mr Grey (Jamie Dornan is married, sorry) is up to you, but your escape is worth up to £600, and will definitely be one to remember.
Even if you don’t manage to get your hands on the getaway, nine lucky runners up will also got copies of the movie’s soundtrack.
All you’ve got to do is retweet this tweet and reply using your safe word.
Sound easy? Good. Mr Grey will see you now…
General Rules and Terms and Conditions – 50 Shades Darker Original Soundtrack (“Film”)
- The Prize Draw will run on https://twitter.com/marieclaireuk.
- Opening date for entries is 12.01am on Monday 13 February 2017. Closing date for entries is 11.59pm on Sunday 19 February 2017.
- The Prize Draw is open to all citizens of any territory worldwide of 18 years of age and over, except employees of Island Records Limited, a division of Universal Music Operations Limited (“Island”), Cloud Nine Incentives Ltd (“Cloud Nine”) and Marie Claire a division of Time Inc. (UK) Ltd Fashion & Beauty Network (“Marie Claire”) (together the “Promoters”) their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their families, agents, or anyone connected with this Prize Draw.
- Entry limited to one per person.
- No purchase is necessary but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to local call charges, depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
- Entrants to the prize draw must ‘re-tweet’ the original competition tweet from the Website and then reply to the Tweet with an answer which is a ‘safe word’ originated by the Entrant. Entrants may enter from any territory worldwide. Promoters reserve the right to reject any entry and/ or to require entrants to provide proof of their age.
- Promoters will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. Promoters will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the Prize Draw. Promoters shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred as a result of this Prize Draw including without limitation any loss caused by any errors or changes made by third party providers. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by their employees or agents’ negligence or for fraud
- The prizes consist of:
- The Grand Prize of 1x £600 Holiday Voucher from Cloud Nine Incentives and one copy of the 50 Shades Darker Soundtrack CD.
- 9x Runner Up Prizes of one copy of the 50 Shades Darker Soundtrack CD. Promoter will cover postage costs of the CD but no other costs shall be covered by Promoter
In respect of the Grand Prize, Island shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred as a result of or in any way connected to this Grand Prize including without limitation any loss caused by any errors or changes made by third party providers. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit Island’s liability for death or personal injury caused by their employees or agents’ negligence or for fraud. The following terms and conditions shall apply:
- The maximum travel budget is stated on the front of this certificate, holidays must include travel and accommodation in each transaction. If you exceed this amount you will need to pay the balance in accordance with the terms of the supplier.
- Holidays can be chosen from any ABTA bonded tour operator, bookable through Cloud Nine Incentives Ltd (i.e. excluding direct sell companies).
- The travel budget may not be taken in cash or Travellers Cheques either in part or full.
- Please allow where possible a minimum of 4 weeks’ notice in which to book your prize – please allow more if possible.
- All dates and destinations are subject to availability and therefore early booking is advised.
- All holidays are subject to the terms and conditions of the individual supplier.
- Any changes made to the booking after confirmation will incur an amendment charge.
- All bookings must be made through: Cloud Nine Incentives Ltd, The Works, 6 West St, Olney, Bucks, MK46 5HR.
- Tel: (0845) 121 4765 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, ABTA No. L9097, ATOL No. 10626.
- Vouchers must be returned to Cloud Nine Incentives at time of booking in order to validate your prize.
- It is recommended that holiday insurance is purchased at time of booking. Your holiday voucher may be used against this cost.
- All travel must be booked and completed by 31st December 2017.
- Cloud Nine Incentives act as agents – services provided are subject to the conditions specified by the suppliers
- The winners of the Prize Draw will be drawn randomly from all eligible entries on 20 February 2017. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winners during this time. If a winner cannot be contacted before this time on the email address supplied by the entrant with their entry, the Promoters reserves the right to select another entrant. In addition to the forgoing in the event that the winner is unable to attend the performance on the date given by Promoters then Promoters reserve the right to select another winner.
- There is no other alternative to the prizes stated and the prizes are not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, cash, items or additions.
- By entering the Prize Draw all entrants are deemed to have accepted and be bound by these General Rules.
- Promoters reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Prize Draw (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a Prize Draw is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- The promoter of this Prize Draw is Island Records, a division of Universal Music Operations Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with number .