Cat Deeley, she with the impossibly glossy hair and radiant skin, has kindly shared with us her top 11 beauty products. We don't know about you, but we're printing this list off and taking it to the shops immediately.
1. Pantene Pro V BB Crème: It’s perfect for my hair. I like to put it two-thirds of the way down my hair. I use it after the shower and comb it through.
2. Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm: It does everything in one – just a hot cloth with some water and all traces of make-up are gone.
3. L’Occitane Almond Body Oil: For me, it’s the perfect moisturiser. I use it straight after the shower because it’s really moisturising.
4. Suqqu Mascara: Mascara is one of my make-up bag essentials.
5. Chanel Eyelash Curlers: Every girl should learn how to use eyelash curlers. Take an afternoon and practice. They work miracles.
6. Stila Cream Blushers: I love the really bright shades. You can build them up for something more dramatic.
7. Clinique Super Balm: I like it when products do more than one job: it’s a gloss and a moisturiser too.
8. Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream: It’s such a heavy duty moisturiser. I use it on my lips all the time.
9. Touch Eclat Under Eye Concealer: It’s such a classic. An oldie but a goodie because it just works.
10. Dior Bronzer: So when I am jumping off a flight I look vaguely healthy.
11. Bobbi Brown Concealer: The small pot can fit into even the littlest of clutch bags.