Festival footwear just got a whole lot chicer with Hunter's latest collaboration
Hunter are back on our fashdar with their new Jimmy Choo collaboration – just in time for our summer festival season.
Year after year, iconic brand Hunter are the fashionista’s festival footwear of choice, so here at Marie Claire, we’re counting the ways we love them:
1) Stylish yet practical – these are genuinely waterproof, super-sturdy and come with a cushioned footbed. Which makes dancing all day even more enjoyable.
2) With various sizes including tall, short and even a clog, there are styles to suit everyone.
3) Thinking murky green garden wellies? Think again. Available in iris purple, neon pink, lime and navy, they brighten up even the rainiest of days.
4) If they’re good enough for Kate Moss, they’re good enough for us.
5) Our newest lust-have – the Jimmy Choo biker.
Having JUST gone into stores (elbows at the ready girls), these biker boot styles are complete with buckles and leopard print lining – just the Jimmy Choo finish we love.
Teamed with hot-pants and our fail-safe parka – it’s our festival fashion sorted. Roll on Glasto!