The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have released an official photo of their lovely family (Prince George and dog Lupo included) to celebrate Mother's Day. It's a classic...
Kate Middleton and Prince William’s latest official photo was typically relaxed and informal. Taken by Jason Bell, the same photographer who was tasked with the official snaps of Prince George’s christening, the portrait sees the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Prince George and dog Lupo hanging out of a window at their apartment in Kensington Palace.
Things you need to know about this royal snap:
1. Prince George is already totally on-trend with a statement slogan jumper. A personalised statement jumper, nonetheless. In case you’re interested, the knitwear is from Johnstons of Elgin.
2. George hearts Lupo. Just look at him staring fondly into the pooch’s eyes.
3. The Duchess of Cambridge appears to be wearing an ivory silk shirt by Temperley – the same one she wore on a visit to the Calgery Stampede during her and William’s tour of Canada back in 2011.
4. The photo was taken a few weeks ago, in mid-March, and is to mark the start of the Kate, William and George’s official visit to New Zealand and Australia which kicks off April 7.
5. The photo was taken at the couple’s home – 1A Kensington Palace. Kate and Wills moved into the apartment, which had been the home of Princess Margaret, late last year after it had been refurbished.