You don't have to travel to the other side of the world for a top class yoga retreat, you can now unwind in the heart of the city
The Bulgari Hotel & Residences have introduced a series of Wellness City Weekend Retreats that give busy people the chance to unwind in the heart of London.
The new quarterly yoga retreats will be taught by renowned teachers from across the globe, including acclaimed Sri Lanka-based instructor Lara Baumann, who kicked off the series with the first retreat at the beginning of June.
Following the success of this, next up is the Urban Yeotox Retreat led by Mercedes Ngoh from 20 to 22 September.
The experience will include:
– Morning yoga classes on 20 to 22 September from 7am – 8.30am.
– Breakfast and lunch in Il Ristorante with a Yeotox menu. The Yeotox menu is free from gluten, wheat, dairy, refined sugars, meat or caffeine.
– A vigorous morning hike through Hyde Park.
– A choice of a personal fitness session. Sessions available include Bodyism, tai chi or chi gong.
– A choice of either a restorative yoga or meditation session.
– A massage to end the day.
– Full use of the spa facilities, including access to the 25m swimming pool, sauna, steam rooms, ice fountain, cooling showers and candlelit relaxation room.
The Urban Yeotox Retreat costs £500 per person, per day. For more information visit the Bulgari Hotel website.