Want to buy a ring online but don’t know how to measure your ring size? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
Scroll down for our tips, plus to shop some amazing Black Friday engagement ring deals.
BLACK FRIDAY ENGAGEMENT RINGS – QUICK LINKS
- Alicia Violet Sapphire Delicate Charm Ring in 14K Gold, Now £288.75
- 8CT WHITE GOLD 0.50CT MULTI STONE HALO DIAMOND RING, Now £750,
- Pandora two sparkling hears ring, Now £44
- Elevated Heart Ring Now £48
- Revere 9ct White Gold Sapphire & 0.33ct Diamond Halo Ring, Now £449.99
Was £499.99(10% off)
- Revere 9ct Gold 0.25ct Diamond Solitaire Ring, Now £199.99
- 18ct Yellow Gold 1ct Forever Diamond Ring, Now £4499.25
- Enchanted Disney Fine Jewelry Rose Gold Diamond Belle Ring, Now £749.25
How can I measure my ring size at home?
There is an easy way you can do this at home, using a piece of string. First off, do consider that the ring needs to fit snuggly at the base of your finger, but not too snuggly that it can’t fit over your knuckle. Do also bear in mind that your fingers expand in the heat, so it’s good to measure them on a warm day or at home.
So, wrap a piece of string round the base of your finger, and mark with a pen the point where it overlaps. Then spread it straight on a hard surface, and measure the length in millimetres. You can now refer it to a ring size chart to find out the size.
How to measure ring size UK
Ring sizes vary in different countries. So for example, your UK ring size will be different to a US ring size or even a French ring size. The UK uses a letter chart, whereas other countries might use numbers.
If the circumference of your finger is 45.5mm, you are a ring size G. If your measurements are 46.8, you are an H etc etc, with half sizes in between.
You can find a UK ring size chart on most jewellery store websites, including H Samuel’s.
Printable ring sizer
Another option if you’re unsure is to print our a ring sizer and place your piece of string against it, or even better, a ring you already own. Just make sure it is to scale. You can download ring sizers online, or even request a free ring sizer from many jewellers.
Best engagement rings
Now that you have your ring size, time to shop some engagement ring bargains below, and check out all our other Black Friday engagement ring deals for more.