Remember when Carrie Bradshaw told Big she’d rather he got her a huge closet rather than an engagement ring? And then surprised her with the most gorgeous, all-white wardrobe? We actually cried, it was so beautiful.
But it turns out, there are even more insanely gorgeous walk-ins out there, trust us, we did the research (who doesn’t love a bit of property porn?).
And the best bit? These babies exist IRL…
1. You’ve got to admire someone who respects shoes so much, they’ve displayed them in a glass case. And that chandelier!
2. This one even has a little reading corner in case sorting through all your fabulous clothes gets too much.
3. We love a good mix of patterns, which is why this closet ticks all the right boxes.
4. We wouldn’t have thought to put leopard-print carpet in our wardrobe, but it really works.
5. Bold and colourful, just like the clothes.
6. Art deco fabulousness. Everyone needs a crushed velvet ottoman in their life.
7. Got a spare room? Just turn it into a closet like this one. Bonus points for storing shoes in the fireplace.
8. Quite minimalist but we like it.
9. If you’re into your moody vibes, then this is for you.
10. So. Many. Shoes.
11. If you like the ornate Parisian design that can be seen at the Ritz, then you’ll love this.
12. We’ll take that sky view also.
13. Why not combine office and wardrobe in one big, fabulous place?
14. Add pops of colour to your walk-in closet with fun wall art.
15. Go big or go home, right?
16. We’re seriously in love with this cosy space.
Right, now all we need to do is just save up a load of money to a) afford one of these houses with an insanely huge closet, and b) fill said closet with designer clothes.