Besides being one of the most uniquely beautiful women to watch on film, Julia Roberts has stolen our hearts with many amazing film roles over the years. So, to celebrate the star's 46th birthday, we revisit her greatest movie moments.
1. Julia is on the receiving end of one of the best marriage proposals EVER. Delivered by a hot man. In a bed.
2. She exposes her most charming, real-life laugh in an unrehearsed scene in Pretty Woman.
3. Coming to the gut-wrenching, cringe-inducing realisation that she's in love with her best friend, and telling him on his wedding day, as Julianne in My Best Friend's Wedding.
4. Notting Hill's Honey Thacker reacts just as we would if we were to meet Julia Roberts at a dinner party.
5. Julia Roberts, as Anna Scott, delivers the infamous 'I'm also just a girl' speech in Notting Hill.
6. Delivering our new life's mantra in Eat, Pray, Love.
7. Making us all laugh childishly at the Wicked Queen in modernised fairy tale Mirror, Mirror.
8. Watching her unforgettable flame-coloured 80s 'do being put to good use in Mystic Pizza.
9. The moment Patricia Watson is exposed as the villain in Confessions Of A Dangerous Mind.
10. Acting out every woman's fantasy 'big mistake' moment with the shop assistants on Rodeo Drive. Big Mistake. HUGE.
Marie Claire Newsletter
Celebrity news, beauty, fashion advice, and fascinating features, delivered straight to your inbox!
The Power Series: Igniting responsibility, innovation, and action in sustainable fashion and beauty
By Niamh McCollum
Kate Middleton proves cape dresses are perfect for party season at the Royal Variety Performance
Impeccable party season dressing
By Lauren Hughes
Free People are here to put the fun back into festive dressing
‘Tis the season to sparkle after all
By Jazzria Harris