We don’t need to justify our love for Jennifer Lawrence. She's amazing. But, just in case you do need reminding, check out these 12 spit-out-your-cup-of-tea funny video clips of the star.
These Jennifer Lawrence moments need to be seen:
2. J-Law steals the scene from her two Hunger Games co-stars Liam Hemsworth and Josh Hutcherson by stuffing marshmallows in her face (10 to be exact), telling hilarious date stories (have you ever vomited on a date?!) and revealing she has more than once peed in a sink. She is the epitome of Hollyweird and we love it.
3. How to style out getting a tattoo that has got a mistake in it? Announce it at Comic-Con and own it, J-Law style.
4. THAT Cher impression…
5. Falling over in front of a room full to the brim of A-listers is enough to make the majority of us hide under our duvets with a box set of Breaking Bad for the next ten years. But not Miss Lawrence, after she stacked it at the 2013 Oscars, she trotted up on to the stage and even made a joke. Class.
6. Her award acceptance speeches are hilarious, but also serious. She made a point of acknowledging and standing up for people with mental illness on winning the Oscar for Silver Linings Playbook.
7. She totally gets us Brits (or the more to the point, our beautiful weather)
8. Her reaction to being interview-bombed by Jack Nicholson? Flirt and then freak out. ‘Do I look like a new girlfriend?’ Genius. (We’re pretty sure we’ve watched this clip like a hundred times).
9 That time she photobombed Sarah Jessica Parker at the Met Ball…
10. Did we mention she’s hilarious?
11. And, she loves food almost as much as we do.
12. She landed her first job at the age of 14, and even then you could tell she was destined to be a star. Just check this out…
13. And, even when she’s in full-on celebrity stalking mode, she’s totally charming – Jeff Bridges can attest to that.
It’s official, Jennifer Lawrence, we need you to be our best friend.