Tina Fey and Amy Poehler have done it again. They owned the Golden Globes 2014.
Here are the one-liners from Golden Globe hosts Tina and Amy that prove they are two of the funniest women in showbiz.
1. Tina Fey on Gravity: 'It's the story of how George Clooney would rather float away in space and die than spend any more time with a woman his own age.'
2. Tina Fey: 'And now, like a supermodel's vagina, let's all give a warm welcome to Leonardo DiCaprio.'
3. Tina Fey on American Hustle: 'Interesting fact: the original title of that movie was Explosion at the Wig Factory.'
4. Tina Fey on Matthew McConaughey: 'For his role in Dallas [Buyers Club], he lost 45 pounds - or what actresses call being in a movie.'
5. Amy Poehler on Matt Damon: 'Matt, on any other night, in any other room, you'd be a big deal, but tonight - and don't take this the wrong way - you're basically a garbage person.'
6. Tina Fey: 'Meryl Streep is so brilliant in Osage: August County, proving that there are still great parts in Hollywood for Meryl Streep over 60.'
7. Amy Poehler: 'I really love the film, but some of it was too graphic. If I wanted to watch Jonah Hill masturbate at a pool party, I would go to one of Jonah Hill's pool parties.'
See all the amazing red carpet photos from the Golden Globes 2014
Marie Claire Newsletter
Celebrity news, beauty, fashion advice, and fascinating features, delivered straight to your inbox!
I'm a Parisian fashion editor who swears by these French fashion brands
Oui oui, très chic.
By Penny Goldstone
Taylor Swift says Kim and Kayne feud felt like a 'career death' and led to her fleeing the US
”Make no mistake - my career was taken away from me."
By Lauren Hughes
Squid Game: The Challenge has crowned its winner - here's how they spent the money
The final was *intense*
By Lauren Hughes