Tina Fey and Amy Poehler have done it again. They owned the Golden Globes 2014.
Here are the one-liners from Golden Globe hosts Tina and Amy that prove they are two of the funniest women in showbiz.
1. Tina Fey on Gravity: ‘It’s the story of how George Clooney would rather float away in space and die than spend any more time with a woman his own age.’
2. Tina Fey: ‘And now, like a supermodel’s vagina, let’s all give a warm welcome to Leonardo DiCaprio.’
3. Tina Fey on American Hustle: ‘Interesting fact: the original title of that movie was Explosion at the Wig Factory.’
4. Tina Fey on Matthew McConaughey: ‘For his role in Dallas [Buyers Club], he lost 45 pounds – or what actresses call being in a movie.’
5. Amy Poehler on Matt Damon: ‘Matt, on any other night, in any other room, you’d be a big deal, but tonight – and don’t take this the wrong way – you’re basically a garbage person.’
6. Tina Fey: ‘Meryl Streep is so brilliant in Osage: August County, proving that there are still great parts in Hollywood for Meryl Streep over 60.’
7. Amy Poehler: ‘I really love the film, but some of it was too graphic. If I wanted to watch Jonah Hill masturbate at a pool party, I would go to one of Jonah Hill’s pool parties.’
See all the amazing red carpet photos from the Golden Globes 2014