To celebrate a decade of YouTube, we've rounded up our pick of the best viral videos of all time. Prepare for an emotional rollercoaster, people.
From the downright random to the tearjerkingly emotional, this is Marie Claire's selection of the 10 best viral videos of all time. Happy birthday YouTube. Here's to another decade of procrastination...
1. The Sneezing Baby Panda
That mamma panda had no idea what she was in for, but we were delighted to see so much noise come out of something so small.
2. Jizz In My Pants The Lonely Island boys have given us so much joy with their hilarious yet amazingly catchy viral hits. Honourable mentions to "Dick in a Box" and "I'm on a Boat", but 2008's "Jizz in My Pants" takes the crown, if only for the Justin Timberlake cameo.
3. Leave Britney Alone!
Superfan Chris Crocker just wanted everyone to leave Britney Spears alone, OKAY?!
4. Christian the lion We defy anyone not to shed a tear at this incredible reunion. Is it wrong that we wish we could raise our own lion cub right now?
5. Stalking Cat We were completely floored by this incredible ninja cat. Too skilled for words.
6. 19.57 Euston
A singing flashmob proposal on the Overground is always a winner, people. Thankfully she said yes, or this could have been awkward.
7. Charlie Bit Me!
Will Charlie's big brother ever live this moment down? This adorable hit almost broke the internet. Too cute for words.
8. An EPIC SURPRISE After seeing this, we (sort of) want the man we marry to arrange a surprise choreographed dance routine with his groomsmen to a Backstreet Boys-Beyonce medley. Just sayin'.
9. David After Dentist David's trip to the dentist led to a hilarious existential crisis that over 128 million of us just couldn't get enough of.
10. Thicke Parody - Defined Lines
We were oh-so-impressed by this super smart feminist parody of Robin Thicke's controversial hit, Blurred Lines. Girl power at its finest.
Marie Claire Newsletter
Celebrity news, beauty, fashion advice, and fascinating features, delivered straight to your inbox!
Taylor Swift reveals when she actually started dating Travis Kelce - and why she's refusing to hide their relationship
She's opening up about it *all*
By Jadie Troy-Pryde
Forget the South of France in summer, winter’s the time to go
By Penny Goldstone
The biggest dating trends for 2024 might just get you back on the apps
Feeling jaded by modern dating? Take a look at this
By Lauren Hughes