And we don't know how to feel about it
We all know that Kanye West has a strange relationship with social media, renowned for his infamous Twitter rants and strange public musings.
There was the time he asked Mark Zuckerberg for one billion dollars, the moment he got emotional over fonts (yes, fonts) and we’re still trying to forget his controversial rant about how expensive abortions are, accusing ‘Gold diggin’ bitches’ of getting pregnant on purpose.
But since he deleted his Twitter and Instagram accounts last May, there has been radio silence…until now.
Yes, as of this week, Kanye is back on social media – and being Kanye, he went overboard.
Rather than uploading a simple ‘I’m back’ post to mark his social media return, Kanye really committed, uploading a whopping 55 photos in a row.
Choosing Valentine’s Day as his comeback date, Kanye turned his Instagram feed into a mood board of romantic couples throughout the ages.
But who were the couples dubbed by Kanye as worthy to make the list?
1. Kris and Robert Kardashian
2. Madonna and Basquiat
3. Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown
4. Sex And The City’s Carrie and Big
5. Lisa Bonet and Lenny Kravitz
6. Bianca Jagger and Mick Jagger
7. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie
8. Biggie and Faith Evans
9. Jackie O and JFK
10. Iman and David Bowie
11. Lauryn Hill and Rohan Marley
12. Seal and Tatjana Patitz
13. Jada Pinkett Smith and Will Smith
14. Victoria Beckham and David Beckham
15. Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi
16. Bruce Willis and Demi Moore
17. Seal and Tyra Banks
18. Carmen Electra and Dennis Rodman
19. Jeff Koons and Ilona Staller
20. Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
21. Claudia Schiffer and David Copperfield
22. Jane Birkin and Serge Gainsbourg
23. Grace Jones and Dolph Lundgren
24. SJP and Matthew Broderick
25. Marilyn Monroe and Joe DiMaggio
26. John F. Kennedy JR. and Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy
27. John Lennon and Yoko Ono
28. Brooke Shields and Michael Jackson
29. Elizabeth Hurley and Hugh Grant
30. Sonny and Cher
31. Madonna and Dennis Rodman
32. Courtney Love and Kurt Cobain
33. Paris Hilton and Deryck Whibley
34. Britney Spears and Kevin Federline
35. Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt
36. Pamela Anderson and Bret Michaels
37. Priscilla Presley and Elvis Presley
38. Rose McGowan and Marilyn Manson
39. Johnny Depp and Winona Ryder
40. Princess Diana and Prince Charles
41. Jennifer Lopez and Sean Combs
42. Kate Moss and Pete Doherty
43. Angelina Jolie and Billy Bob Thornton
44. Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale
45. Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock
46. Pamela Anderson again and Tommy Lee
47. Gwyneth Paltrow and Brad Pitt
48. Aaliyah and Tupac
49. Kate Moss and Johnny Depp
50. Cindy Crawford and Richard Gere
51. Michelle Obama and Barack Obama
52. Madonna and Sean Penn
Then Kanye ended his strange romantic gesture with two photos of him and Kim, captioning them ‘Kimye’ and adding a post of a virtual Valentine’s card saying ‘Happy Valentine’s Day Babe’.
Only Kanye would return to social media like this.