Delicious winter warmer perfect for those cold, wet evenings
• 6 thick pork sausages
• 1 onion, finely chopped
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 400g tin mixed beans drained and rinsed
• 400g tin of chopped tomatoes
• 1 packet of Schwartz sausage casserole recipe mix
• 1 tbsp Schwartz parsley
• Sea salt and black pepper
1) Grill the sausages for 10 minutes, turning occasionally. Meanwhile, heat the oil and fry the onion for a few minutes until softened
2) Add the beans and tomatoes. Chop the sausages into bite-sized chunks and add to the pan. Make up the casserole according to the packet instructions. Add to the saucepan.
3) Add 450 ml boiling water to the pan, season and simmer for 10 minutes. Serve garnished with parsley.
4) Serve with chunks of brown bread