And when La Moss speaks, we listen.
When we think festival fashion, we think of one person: Kate Moss.
A veteran festival-goer, the supermodel makes looking stylish in the mud, on just a couple of hours sleep, seem easy. So when she offered to give us her tried and tested advice in the run up to Glastonbury, we paid close attention.
Here she tells us her five festival fashion and beauty essentials:
1. Distressed denim hot pant: ‘I’ll be wearing the normal little hot pants and wellingtons this festival season. But, if I can get away with a heel then I will.’
2. Salt spray: ‘My festival look is always natural, never too much make up. For my hair I use a bit of salt spray to create that kind of tousled look, to bring the beach to the festival.’
3. Multi-use cheek and lip stain: ‘I also carry a lip stain and eyeliner, you can always put a bit of the lip stain on the cheek and you are ready.’
4. St.Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse: ‘I always make sure that I have my St.Tropez tan booked in with Nichola Joss. To have a St.Tropez tan before you go is very handy, it covers a multitude of sins and it means that you have always got a healthy glow. Once I have had my tan I am good to go.’
5. Iced water for a post-festival pick-me-up: ‘If I wake up in the morning and look tired and puffy, I fill a sink with ice and cucumber and submerge my face. It instantly tightens everything making you feel and look instantly awake.’
Are you going to Glastonbury this weekend? What are your feastival style and beauty essentials? Let us know in the comment box below.
Kate Moss is the new face and body of St.Tropez. St.Tropez is available from Boots, Superdrug, Debenhams, Selfridges, Salons and reputable etailers. For more information and to find your nearest salon visit: st-tropez.com