Enter our Twitter competition for the chance to get your hands on two tickets to the London premiere of 'The Lucky One'
Film fans, do we have a treat in store for you! We’ve got two tickets to the London premiere of Zac Efron’s new movie The Lucky One to give away – and you could win today!
That’s right, you could be hitting the red carpet on Monday April 23rd to rub shoulders with the A-list.
Last night Zac Efron was surrounded by a bevvy of beautiful women at the New York premiere of his film The Lucky One and listen up ladies, he’s coming to London next.
At the screening of the film in NYC, Zac posed up to his co-star Taylor Schilling who looked stunning in a grey strapless dress by Calvin Klein Collection.
Also at the glitzy bash was former Miss Universe Dayana Mendoza and Victoria’s Secret model Doutzen Kroes. No wonder Zac couldn’t stop smiling!
The 24-year-old heartthrob will be in London this Monday, and you could be joining him at the British premiere of the film.
For your chance of winning two tickets to the screening, simply re-tweet our message on Twitter. One Tweet will be picked at random at 2pm.
WATCH: The Lucky One trailer here..
The Lucky One Competition T&Cs:
• Open to UK residents aged 13. Winners under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian over the age of 18.
• The prize will consist of 2 x tickets to the UK premiere of The Lucky One on Monday April 23rd 2012 at the Chelsea Curzon Cinema, London, SW3 5XP
• Travel & Accommodation is not included in the prize.
• Winners with be notified by phone or email or private Twitter message
• There are no cash alternatives, and the editors decision is final
• Entry into this competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
• We reserve the right to (a) award an alternative prize of equal or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this competition on reasonable notice.
• Prize winners may be required to take part in reasonable post-competition publicity for Warner and may be filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded by Warner or other third parties for publicity and he/she consents to the use of his/her personal data for such purposes.
• Prize winners may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded. If a Prize winner is under the age of 18 years, a parent or guardian may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded.
• Prizes are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner.
• Prize details are correct at the date of this Agreement. Events may occur that render the Media Promotion itself or the awarding of Prizes impossible due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of Warner. In this situation, Warner may at its discretion vary or amend Prizes so as to provide reasonable alternative Prizes and Prize winners agree that no liability shall attach to Warner or parties connected to Warner as a result