Justin Theroux won't open up often about his relationship with Jennifer Aniston, but when he does, it's so sweet.
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux made a rare public appearance at the Governors’ Ball in LA over the weekend. The actress, who is currently generating Oscar buzz for her role in upcoming movie Cake, looked so very lovely in a lace Zuhair Murad LBD as she posed with her fiance on the red carpet.
Here at Marie Claire, we make no secret of the fact Jen and Justin are one of our favourite celebrity couples. So, to celebrate their recent outing, here are seven times Justin spoke about Jen and made us burst with love:
1. On being followed by the paparazzi now he’s engaged to Jen: ‘It can be an annoyance, but it’s not the end of the world. You have to centre on what its core thing is, which is that you met someone you fell in love with. It’s hard to explain. I just find myself wondering, What’s the big f–king deal?’
2. On media interest in their relationship: ‘I understand the curiosity, but other than saying I am happy, I am not going to indulge it.’
3. On being excited to marry Jen: ‘We have hot feet, but we’re not going to let you guys know. We’re still happily engaged.’
4. On how he feels about Jen: ‘I always go to bed thinking I’m the luckiest guy in the world.’
5. On what it’s like to date Jen: ‘It’s going to a slightly different altitude.’
6. When asked what or who he’d miss if he were suddenly taken: ‘[Jen], that’s who I’d want to bring back. That’s who I’d want to bring with me.’
7. On being told the red carpet erupted when he and Aniston walked in: ‘That’s because she’s gorgeous.’