Happy Valentine’s day! This week we’ve teamed up with Big Sexy Hair to giveaway 5 bundles of products worth over £100...
This Valentine's day, follow in the fabulous hair footsteps of Kimberley Walsh, Sophie Ellis Bexter and now the stars of Dancing on Ice 2014, and get your hair full of big sexy hair wow-factor.
Sexy Hair have got five sets of these seven products to take your hair to new volume heights. You’ll receive…
1. Big Altitude Mousse When you think about mousse you may also think crunch. Think again… Big Altitude Mousse, the newest addition to the Big Sexy Hair family, gives body, shine and fullness without the product feel. Thicker, fuller looking hair without any product tackiness and long lasting too. RRP £15.95
2. Spray & Play hairspray This is Sexy Hair’s best seller! Fantastic lift, gorgeous shine and firm, flexible hold that’s never sticky or stiff. And it’s great for keeping hair in place too thanks to its humidity resistant properties. RRP £10.99
3. Spray & Stay hairspray The strongest long lasting hairspray ever created by Sexy Hair…and in the words of Lionel Richie, it will keep styles put ‘all night long’! It delivers intense hold, humidity protection and shine and is the perfect choice for any elaborate styles or just keeping you looking glam all evening. We’re pretty sure this hairspray will outlast you on a night out! £14.99
4. Root Pump Volumizing Spray Mousse Pump up your hair to recreate a salon style blow dry. Apply this boosting spray to wet roots and then blast them with a hair dryer to activate some serious volume.
Binky Felstead from MIC Big says: “‘Big Sexy Hair Root Pump Mousse is one of my favourites, it easily takes into the hair and gives good hold and body without being too sticky. Squirt a blob of mousse the size of a walnut into your hands and massage it into the roots of your hair. Now throw your hair forwards and blow dry.” RRP £12.49
5. Volumizing Dry Shampoo Girls everywhere can transform their hair in seconds from greasy to va va voom volume! This mineral and clay based spray absorbs impurities, excess oil and product build-up in the hair, giving it an instant pick-me-up between regular washings, while providing extra volume and texture. And it’s a big favourite of celebrity stylist, Lisa Laudat.
Kimberley Walsh says: “I have fine hair so it’s hard to get life into it but Big Sexy Hair Dry Shampoo is good for volume. Dry shampoos are fantastic for giving your hair a boost between washes and for when you’re in a rush. My hair stylist Lisa Laudat uses Big Sexy Hair Dry Shampoo on me for early morning TV appearances.” £14.49
6. What a Tease Backcomb in a Bottle Cheat and get an instant backcomb effect without any of the backcombing. Just spray on to root to give ultra-hip height with little effort and none of the backcombing damage. The special combination of resins means instant volume that’s easy to shape, style and it’s good on any hair type. RRP £16.99
7. Volumizing Blow dry gel Use this to pump up and plump up your roots. Applied to hair this gives tremendous volume and adds thickness without any product visible or weighing it down. RRP £13.49
To enter, follow @marieclaireuk on twitter and re-tweet the #MCFridayTreat. Good luck!
Terms & conditions: To enter, you must be following @MarieClaireUK and retweet one of the #MCFridayTreat tweets. Competition ends at midnight on the 14th February 2014 and 5 winners will be picked at random.UK addresses only. Got a tablet? You can now download Marie Claire magazine straight to your iPad, Kindle (just search the store for 'marie claire magazine'), Nook or Google Nexus.
Marie Claire Newsletter
Celebrity news, beauty, fashion advice, and fascinating features, delivered straight to your inbox!
The best self care gifts guaranteed to make your loved ones smile this festive season, chosen by a wellness enthusiast
So good you'll want them for yourself, too.
By Dionne Brighton
Did you spot the special nod to Princess Diana in the Wales family Christmas photograph?
By Jenny Proudfoot
These 9 mascaras give you lashes with unbelievable volume—perfect for party season
Full and fluttery
By Mica Ricketts