Cheryl Cole’s infamously glossy and gorgeous mane can be yours with these expert tips
didn’t land a hair contract for any reason other than her flawless locks but recreating the same tousled curls is certainly achievable at home as we’ve enlisted the help of celebrity hairdresser, Michael diCesare.
Having styled the likes of Sarah Jessica Parker and Julia Roberts he knows a thing or two about creating the perfect look and he’s shared his tips in our special hair how to video. His tips are as follows:
1. Add mousse to tips of wet or damp hair, apply product from the root to the tips.
2. Hold in place with hair spray.
3. Wind in heated rollers using the larger roller on he top part of your hair.
4. Leave for 15 to 30 minutes then remove.
5. Use your fingers to separate the curls, spray into place.
6. With light strokes back brush your hair from the tips to the scalp to create volume, then spray.
Got a hair care tip of your own? Share your suggestions below.