Are your social media feeds full of exotic beaches, cute cafes and beautiful locations? Want to get paid to do what you’re already doing?
If you love travelling and consider yourself to be a bit of an Instagram pro, one company is offering to pay you to be a globe trotting Insta-photographer.
Perfocal, a London-based start-up, is looking for an ‘Instascout’ to find the world’s hidden (and most Instagrammable) gems and they’ll pay you up to £50,000 for your time.
They’re looking for someone who can hunt out the perfect picture backdrops and the world’s most stunning locations for their photographers and clients.
The job listing says that you’ll be ‘responsible for hunting down the most beautiful and best locations for photography backdrops, for shoots both big and small. You’ll be expected to work closely with photographers across the country in order to gather the best information on aesthetic, appealing and technical criteria.’
You’ll be expected to:
- Scout aesthetically pleasing, novel shoot locations
- Work from briefs to find appropriate locations
- Work closely with professional photographers and learn from their expertise
- Travel around both the UK and Europe
- Ability to work independently and remotely following briefings on assignments
You’ll need experience ‘in a visual creative field, such as graphic design or classical art’ and ideally be capable or fluent in a second European language.
Dream job? Get applying.