Want to grab a bargain? There’s time to shop the Amazon Prime Day 2020, and I for one know what I’ll be spending my hard-earned cash on: a new suitcase. For years I’ve gone for the cheap option, thinking it wasn’t worth buying quality, but having had to change my battered suitcases on a regular basis, I’ve decided now’s the time to get one that will last.
I’ve noticed quite a few influencers are loving Antler suitcases, and seeing as they look both stylish and long-lasting (they have hard shells), that’s good enough for me. Full price, they’re a little more than I’d like to spend on luggage, but half price in the Amazon Prime Day sale? Now we’re talking.
The Antler Juno cabin hard shell suitcase in cobalt was £159 but is now £79.50 – that’s a 50% saving! Plus there are other great luggage deals in the sale too, including the DELSEY PARIS Turenne Suitcase, which was £259 but is now £119 – that’s a 54% saving!
Scroll down to see the full deals…
To get your hands on these deals, don’t forget to sign up for your free trial of Amazon Prime below if you’re not already a member!
Antler Juno medium hard shell suitcase in cobalt, £79.50 (was £159)
This is part of the Stylish Juno Metallics Collection, a uniquely sculpted suitcase with an aluminium polished look that reflects light for a metallic sheen. It’s the perfect cabin size for short haul flights, and features all the below assets.
- Cabin-Size Hard Shell Case: The tough hard shell exterior makes our Juno Metallics carry-on bag virtually indestructible. The cabin version measures 56 x 35 x 23 cm and holds 40 litres, perfect for hand luggage.
- Top Features: Self-healing coil zips, flexible carry handles on two sides, a multi-height locking handle, ID holder, compression straps and 360° spinner wheels.
- Strong yet Lightweight: Made from durable yet extremely light polypropylene that’s easy to carry, flexible, strong and resistant to cracks and scratches.
- TSA-Approved Lock: For added security, we’ve included a built-in TSA-approved combination lock.
DELSEY PARIS Turenne Suitcase 70 centimeters 81.2 Black, £119 (was £259)
This suitcase is known for being super light, so it’s a great option if you’re looking for a large suitcase as it won’t be too heavy to lug around. Plus, it’s classic and stylish. Here are all the reasons you should buy it.
- TURENNE is the lightest DELSEY suitcase! Incredibly hard-wearing, the bags from this collection also include double wheels which are easy to manoeuvre, a TSA combination lock on the top, an incredibly hard-wearing zip, inner closed compartments and more TURENNE perfectly combines innovation and elegance
- Inside : 2 mesh dividers , laundry and shoe bag
- DELSEY is the french luggage brand for all your trips or family holiday, since 1946 Innovatives trolleys, duffle, business bags, backpacks, accessories with special french knowhow and design …
- Polycarbonate 100% , 10 year international warranty
Samsonite Base Boost – Spinner L Expandable Suitcase, 78 cm, 105/112.5 Litre, Blue (Navy Blue), £58 (was £159)
If you’re not into hard shells, this one is super light and flexible, without compromising on quality. It’s got wheels, is expandable and has a secure lock, so you’ll get a lot of good use out of this one.
Thinking about investing in this dog-stalking camera? Let us know via Facebook or Twitter @marieclaire.co.uk