As Tina Fey and Amy Poehler get set to host the Golden Globes for the third time, we take a look back at their biggest, best and most hilarious moments together. We've got a lot of time for these ladies...
1. First off, we loved their excitement about presenting their first Golden Globes in 2013.
2. And their epic opening speech.
3. Not to mention their priceless reaction after losing out to Lena Dunham.
4. And the time they worked it as Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton on Saturday Night Live.
5. The moment they told Neil Patrick Harris to 'twerk it' at the 2013 Emmys.
6. And the way they auctioned themselves off as 'BFFs for the night' for charity.
7. Their undeniable skill at performing Kevin G's rap from Mean Girls.
8. And their incredible sparring in Baby Mama.
9. Their sisterly advice to La Lohan way back when.
10. And not forgetting their impressive language skills at the 2008 Emmys. Girls, we salute you...
11. This opening monologue from the 2014 Golden Globes. That George Clooney diss... so good.
Marie Claire Newsletter
Celebrity news, beauty, fashion advice, and fascinating features, delivered straight to your inbox!
Taylor Swift reveals when she actually started dating Travis Kelce - and why she's refusing to hide their relationship
She's opening up about it *all*
By Jadie Troy-Pryde
Forget the South of France in summer, winter’s the time to go
By Penny Goldstone
The biggest dating trends for 2024 might just get you back on the apps
Feeling jaded by modern dating? Take a look at this
By Lauren Hughes