Hearty sausage meal with a creamy leek and mustard sauce
• 450g sausages
• 200g leeks sliced into rings
• 1 packet Schwartz for sausage leek and mustard recipe mix
• 300ml milk
1) Fry the sausages in a frying pan until browned. Drain.
2) Add the leeks and fry for a further 5-10 minutes until softened.
3) Blend the packet contents into the milk and add to the pan.
4) Bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes until the sauce has thickened.
5) Serve with mash potatoes and green beans.
(Hints and tips- for a tasty alternative, fry the leeks in a little oil, add the packet contents blended with the milk and heat for 3-4 minutes, until the sauce begins to thicken, add 200g cooked and chopped bacon and 325g cooked tagliatelle to the pan and heat through)