The prize includes a tour of Kensington Palace, Signature Orange afternoon tea and a personal gift pack
It’s Twitter competition time! To celebrate the release of latest Keira Knightly flick A Dangerous Method, we’re giving away an amazing afternoon tea for two at Kensington Palace, on Twitter this afternoon.
That’s right, in preparation for the release of Keira’s historical hit – also starring Viggo Mortensen and Michael Fassbender – today, you could get your hands on a delicious afternoon tea.
And that’s not all. The lucky winner will also receive tickets to Kensington Palace’s Enchanted Palace exhibition, as well as a tour of the historic house itself.
The unique prize, courtesy of Virgin Experience Days includes:
• Entrance to Kensington Palace and tour
• Unique opportunity to see the enchanted palace exhibition
• Delicious Signature Orange afternoon tea at the 18th century Orangery
• Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
To get your hands on a pair of this exclusive prize all you have to do is follow @MarieClaireUK on Twitter and re-tweet the following message, exactly as it is below…
RT @MarieClaireUK To WIN afternoon tea at Kensington Palace http://bit.ly/xALzaF @ADangerousMethod
A winner will be drawn at random on February 10th at 3:30pm. Good luck!
• The prize consists of afternoon tea for 2 at Kensington Palace and a tour of the enchanted palace exhibition.
· Prize is non-exchangeable and non-refundable. There is no cash alternative.
• Winners will be notified by email or phone.
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.