We love a good shopping hack!
Unless you’ve been hiding under a rock all day, you’ll no doubt know that Amazon Prime Day 2021 is well underway.
It was postponed last year due to the Covid-19 crisis, but is now back to its usual summer slot. Prime Day fun is running between the 21st-22nd June.
Offering huge discounts across tech, homeware, fashion and beauty, the two-day sale offers you the chance to secure huge discounts on – like this Philips Sonicare Electric Toothbrush which is currently 50% off.
To make the most of these offers you do need an Amazon Prime membership – but you can sign up for a 30-day free trial below. The discount will be added at the checkout.
However, eagle-eyed shoppers have noticed a hack that could get you an additional 30% off Prime Day items.
The secret is to check out Amazon Warehouse, which offers deals all year round. They’re currently offering an additional 30% off, so you could secure even more of a saving on those coveted Prime Day deals.
Not sure where to start? View a few of our favourite live deals below:
- FOREO LUNA mini 2 Facial Cleansing Brush –
was £131now £81.32
- Braun 9-in-1 All-in-one Trimmer 5 MGK5280, Beard Trimmer for Men, Hair Clipper and Body Groomer with AutoSensing Technology and 7 Attachments –
was £37.19now £26.03
- Nespresso Vertuo Plus Coffee Machine –
was £179.99now £79.99
- Kindle Paperwhite –
was £119.99now £79.99
- Fitbit Versa 3 Health & Fitness Smartwatch with GPS, 24/7 Heart Rate, Voice Assistant & up to 6+ Days Battery –
was £147.87now £103.50
- Oral B Genius 9000 CrossAction Electric Toothbrush –
was £299.99now £100
- Echo Buds Wireless earbuds –
was £119.99now £49.99
- Kärcher FC 5 Cordless Hard Floor Cleaner – Cordless Floor Cleaner is the Easy Way to Wash Your Floors and Vacuum up Light Debris Simultaneously –
Have you bagged yourself a bargain on Amazon Prime yet? Let us know on social at @marieclaireuk