Marie Claire investigates why Bradley Cooper’s rumoured girlfriend is this season’s one to watch…
Cara Delevingne may have to make way for a new face of British fashion, although who better to share the style spotlight with than her friend, and fellow model, Suki Waterhouse?
Suki is just a well-heeled step away from being one of the biggest stars in fashion. So, if you’re not already a Suki fan, here’s why we think you soon will be:
1. Forget Cara Delevingne and Harry Styles (or Cara Delevingne and Jake Bugg, for that matter), this season is all about Suki Waterhouse and Bradley Cooper. After meeting in London this February the pair have been snapped frequently together, even on a romantic trip to Paris (and that’s just not fair!).
2. Suki Waterhouse’s phone book reads as a who’s who of fashion, and she’s lucky enough to call Cara Delevinge and Georgia May Jagger her close friends. She also starred opposite Agyness Deyn in gritty drug film, Pusher.
3. The London party scene is Suki’s playground, she’s only seen at elite events. Just last night she was rubbing shoulders at a private view of the I’ll Be Your Mirror exhibition with Hoxton Gin, where she got behind the lens to photograph her friends Cara and Georgia.
4. As with all great British fashion stars, Burberry have come knocking at Suki Waterhouse’s door and rumours are rife that she’s to front the brand’s latest campaign.
5. If the above doesn’t make Suki cool enough for you, try this – she’s in on the music scene, too, having written some of her own material. And that’s not all, she also dated singer Miles Kane and was linked to Luke Pritchard of The Kooks.
Something tells us we’ll be hearing a lot more from Suki Waterhouse in the very near future!