These two are providing us with some serious couple goals
We’ve seen a fair few cute celebrity couples over the years (remember those ridiculously sweet George Clooney quotes?) But none of them rate quite as highly for #relationshipgoals inspiration as Emily Blunt and John Krasinski.
Since the Girl on the Train actress married the American Office star back in 2010, the couple have proved time and time again why they are our favourite Hollywood duo ever.
What we love most of all? How clearly besotted John is with Emily. Here are a few of their sweetest moments from their six year marriage so far:
- When John talked about the first time he met Emily with Ellen DeGeneres:
2. When John couldn’t stop gushing over his wife during an interview with the Daily Beast:
‘I’ll be really honest with you, I was never the coolest kid on the block. So for me, the best days of my life started when I met my wife — that’s the truth, it’s not just me saying it because it sounds nice on a card.
‘She’s one of the coolest people, she’s so talented, she’s beautiful, and she’s certainly out of my league.
‘When you’re lucky enough to meet your one person then life takes a turn for the best. It can’t get better than that.’
Total cuteness overload.
3. When they admitted that their date nights are just like ours:
4. When John was JUST. SO. EXCITED. that Emily had won the Critics Choice award for Best Action Movie Actress in 2015:
5. When John told Sunday Toast that Emily was his hero:
'My wife is my hero in every single way. Truly, every single day I’m blown away by her. I’m always looking to her for inspiration.' Aw.
6. When they did a surprise Ice Bucket Challenge together:
7. All the times John gave Emily the ultimate look of love, like this:
Marie Claire Newsletter
Celebrity news, beauty, fashion advice, and fascinating features, delivered straight to your inbox!
Plus size clothing brands to shop now and love forever
Here's what to add to your shopping list for 2024
By Penny Goldstone
Why Prince William has had to overcome a so-called 'allergy' to connect with royal fans
He had to move with the times
By Iris Goldsztajn
Leo Woodall on the 'horrible experience' of filming this key One Day scene
By Jadie Troy-Pryde