An easy dip recipe to serve with tortilla chips and crudités
• 2 large ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
• 16 ounces sour cream
• 2 tomatoes, cored, seeds removed, coarsely chopped
• 4 green onions, coarsely chopped
• 4 tsps lemon juice
• a few drops of hot pepper sauce, such as Tabasco
1) Cut avocado into chunks, place in food processor with sour cream, tomato, green onion, lemon juice and hot pepper sauce, then pulse until smooth.
2) Cover and refrigerate for an hour to chill. Serve with chips or vegetable dippers and a glass of Chamarré Cabernet-Grenache wine.