Tonight we'll be celebrating Marie Claire's 25th birthday the only way we know how: with a star-filled, ultra-glam party.
We’ve invited a guestlist full of fabulous celebrities, heavyweights from the fashion and beauty world, plus the staff and editors who have helped make Marie Claire what it is today, to celebrate the 25th birthday of the magazine.
In association with The Outnet, we’re throwing what will be the party of London Fashion Week. So, while we get ready to throw on our Jimmy Choos, let our hair down and celebrate 25 years of brilliance, join us as we look back at some of the most beautiful Marie Claire covers from the last quarter century.
1. March 1996, Diane Kruger
2. November 1990
3. February 1997
4. October 1992, Naomi Campbell
5. May 1991
6. October 1995
7. September 1993, model Heather
8. October 2007, Angelina Jolie
9. May 2008, Renee Zellweger and George Clooney
10. January 2000, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow and Jennifer Aniston
11. April 1999, Monica Lewinsky
12. December 2006, Cameron Diaz
13. June 2002, David Beckham
14. July 2004, Victoria Beckham