To celebrate its one-millionth sale, the online emporium is offering one lucky customer the chance to spend a whopping £25,000
How would you like the chance to win a £25,000 shopping spree at Net-a-porter.com?
Well, to celebrate its one-millionth customer order, the online emporium is offering just that…
You could be in with a chance of winning a whopping £25,000 to spend online, on whichever designer delights take your fancy!
It really couldn’t be simpler. No purchase necessary, all you need to do is register online to be entered into their prize draw.
The competition will run for 3 weeks, with the winner being selected at random on 11th February.
But if, like us, you’re already trying to calculate just exactly what that kind of money could get you – then let us help you out…
£25,000 on Net-a-porter could buy you:
• A Balmain capsule wardrobe
• A pair of Christian Louboutin shoes for every day of the month
• Over 800 pairs of Falke tights
• An RM by Roland Mouret dress for every day of the week (and still have nearly £20,000 left to spend!)
• A new Timex Watch for every day of the year
• 416 pairs of Hunter wellington boots
• An entire Marc by Marc Jacobs wardrobe – featuring over 40 pieces (and still have £10,000 left to spend!)
• A Smythson Diary every year for 200 years
• 20 Lanvin quilted bags for you and all your friends
• 20 Hervé Leger bandage dresses
• A Missoni bikini for every day of summer
• 100 pairs of sunglasses
You’ve entered before you even finished reading this, haven’t you?