Kristen Stewart’s hairdresser, Adir Abergel shows how you can recreate her Kids’ Choice Awards look
Kristen Stewart upped the style ante at the weekend’s Kids’ Choice Awards clad in a metallic checked Osman Yousefzada shorts and top but she added her signature laid-back style with a texture fishtail plait.
And now thanks to the man responsible for her hair, Adir Abergel we can all recreate the stunning messy look for ourselves. The hair stylist to the stars posted a new video to his Twitter taking us through each stage of Kristen Stewart’s look.
The hair how to video isn’t without a couple of anecdotes about the Twilight actress, including how she had to made sure her hair was reflective of her personality before she walked the red carpet.
Adir explains to the camera: ‘Of course Kristen had to go and Krist-ify her hair style and pull bits out.’
The steps are as follows:
1. Allow hair to dry naturally then apply a curl activating spray from the roots to the end to add texture.
2. Rub a small amount of glossing cream rub inbetween your hands a put through the ends of the hair.
3. Loosely take a section of hair from the temples below the crown, ensuing you leave some height at the top.
4. Begin to French plait the hair until you’re reach your neck.
5. Start a fishtail plait, then secure with a clear hair band.
6. Gently pull the plait apart for a messy look allowing a few pieces of hair to fall around the front of your face. Finish with hairspray.
WATCH! Hair how to video for Kristen Stewart’s fishtail plait