Marie Claire is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn commission on some of the items you choose to buy.
The X Factor's live shows kick off for the tenth time this weekend (hasn't that decade flown by?), so we're reliving its all-time best moments from the last decade. Now we remember why we loved it so much...
1. Sinitta wearing a dress made entirely of palm leaves. God bless her.
2. Girl punches her friend in the face. Completely classic – and quite worrying.
3. Simon gets caught singing along. Bad luck, Mr Cowell.
4. Rylan’s hysterical crying when he discovered he’s through to the live shows. Possibly the best reaction of all time.
5. Harry Styles and the ‘pussygate’ moment.
6. Gary disses Tulisa’s ‘fag ash’ breath. Ouch.
7. We heart Dermot. And the man sure can move…
8. An adorably young Justin Bieber tries it on with Cheryl Cole. And really fails. But you can’t blame a teeny bopper for trying.
9. Oh, Wagner… You were just priceless.
10. Leona Lewis’s first audition. Spine-tingling stuff. And you can almost see the pound signs up lighting up in Simon’s eyes.