You’re going to want it all
This season’s collection is inspired by the creativity and energy of New York City, mixing its trademark street style with more sophisticated touches.
Confused? Think masculine checks adorned with graffiti, tailored feminine silhouettes matched with deconstructed outerwear, oversized knits and structured separates.
‘This collection is all about tailoring, enhancing the female silhouette. While there are ultra-feminine details, we’ve combined them with street or punk influences for a hard-edged yet sophisticated result,’ says Pernilla Wohlfahrt, H&M’s Head of Design and Creative Director.
And if you’re looking for that one piece to invest in, we’ve got the lowdown on the pieces that are bound to sell out:
- The dark navy and strong blue padded jacket in wool and nylon with contrast panels and a high funnel neck collar that can be folded over.
- An oversized hooded parka-poncho hybrid with slant pockets. One in dark navy wool and another in a checked fabric with a faux fur trim hood.
- Long length double-breasted blazer in dark navy twill with front flap pockets and frayed edges.
- The black satin sleeveless round-neck mini-dress with a fishtail hem and seams to accentuate the female form.
- A-line mini-skirt in burgundy coated wool with contrast stitching and zip slant pockets.
- The long-sleeved panelled knitted tops with round necks, rounded hems, wide ribbed cuffs and buttoned bib front, are available in either navy or white (styled above with the skirt).
That’s your new season work wardrobe sorted then, just make sure you pop the launch date (14th September) into your diaries.