This star sign means you’re likely to be more successful

  • Marie Claire is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn commission on some of the items you choose to buy.
  • It's written in the stars...

    According to new data it appears that your professional fate is in fact written in the stars.

    We already know which essential oil you should use according to your sign, as well as which star sign watches the most TV (by a long way). But it seems there is one clear star sign that rules the business world.

    Have you ever wondered if you could cut it in the boardroom as a top-flight CEO? You’ll need to conceive between March 25-April 15 to be a part of the top most successful CEO’s in the UK and US. Which means if your star sign is Capricorn, you’re in for some good job news!

    The UK Domain have analysed the backgrounds of the CEOs from the top 100 companies in the UK and US (FTSE 100 and Fortune 100) to discover the characteristics they all share.

    These are the top star signs ranked in order of the world’s most successful business people –

    1. Capricorn

    2. Gemini & Libra

    3. Leo, Taurus & Virgo

    4. Aquarius, Cancer, Pisces

    5. Scorpio

    6. Aries & Sagittarius

    Capricorns clearly come out on top when we look at the Birthday’s of the world’s most successful business leaders.

    What’s also interesting is the most common age of CEOs. The majority (62%) of top flight CEOs are aged between 50-59. And you are more likely to find CEOs aged between 60-79 than you are the younger age range of 30-49.

    Unsurprisingly, female CEOs make up 7% while the remaining 93% are all male, showing the ongoing battle for gender equality across all businesses.

    So if you’re looking to conceive a future CEO, these are the dates to mark in your diaries.

    Reading now

    Popular Life stories