Beyonce's father - and former manager - Mathew Knowles is teaching a masterclass on how to get into the entertainment industry. Where do we sign up?
Do you know how much time we have commited to thinking about how we could be more like Beyoncé? Hours, days, weeks, YEARS, maybe. Well now if you’ve got £129 lying around and you happen to be around the Houston area on the 24th of October you can attend a masterclass with Bey’s Dad Mathew Knowles (AKA the mastermind behind Destiny’s Child) to find out how you can do just that.
Yep, although Mathew’s class is called The Entertainment Industry: How Do I Get In? we’re pretty sure anyone going will just be hoping to make it one step closer to emulating Queen B. Mathew managed his daughter until 2011 until the pair parted ways and is meant to be notoriously hard line. Here’s what we hope the class will cover…
1. How to make jelly people won’t be ready for
2. How to get a man to put a ring on it
3. How to make the world love you without giving a single interview
4. How drunk you have to be to be Drunk In Love
5. Which instagram filters make yachting holidays look the best
6. Who runs the world, girls? A discussion
7. How to choose an ‘out there’ name for your celebrity baby
8. Vegan cooking tips